Keep me Warm, Keep me Alive - Ch. 7Keep me Warm, Keep me Alive - Ch. 7 by Blanche-sama
Warning: Human AU - Russia is not a country on this fanfiction
- (Y/N)? Are you alright? - Morgan asked. At the same time, Mary said:
- Look at that couple! Oh, god, they're so perfect!
Your heart was beating faster than it should. Who was that girl, and why she was with him? You would have known if he had a girlfriend, right? He would have told you...
"Why would he tell me anyway?" - you thought - "I'm nothing, just his neighbor, I have nothing to do with his life..."
You stood up, not sure of what you would do. All you wanted was to cry and hide, but you couldn't do that, not there, not in front of your friends.
- (Y/N), are you alright? - Morgan asked again.
- I... I need to go to the bathroom - you whispered, before walking to the restaurant's bathroom. You were glad Ivan didn't see you. You didn't want to know how you would react if he talked to you at that moment. You would probably start crying, and you didn't want this to
Keep me Warm, Keep me Alive - Ch. 4Keep me Warm, Keep me Alive - Ch. 4 by Blanche-sama
When you arrived home, you noticed the car in front of your house. You knew that car very well - a wide smile spread over your face as you ran inside.
- Dad? - you yelled. Your parents were divorced and your father lived in another town, so seeing him was something rare.
- Hey girl! - your dad's voice greeted you and he smiled when he saw you. You hugged him.
- I missed you. - you whispered.
- Me too. Hey, what's with the big shirt?
- Oh, that. - you blushed and told him what happened. He frowned.
- So this new neighbor, huh, did he, hm, touch you?
You blushed when you realized the meaning behind his words.
- Dad! It was nothing like that! - you said. - He was being gentle, that's all.
- I hope that's all. Hey, want to have dinner with me and Sarah today?
- Uh, I have a lot of homework to do, dad. Maybe tomorrow? - you said. It was true - you really had a lot of homework - but you said it also because
Keep me Warm, Keep me Alive - Ch. 3Keep me Warm, Keep me Alive - Ch. 3 by Blanche-sama
(Y/N) = Your Name
You wrapped a towel around your body and stepped out of the shower. You grabbed the pile of clean clothes Ivan left there and dressed your clean jeans and your underwear, and also a t-shirt he borrowed you. It was really big for you, but at least you were wearing something. You smelled it, curious. It smelled good, and you blushed.
"I am acting like a pervert or something." - you thought. You opened the bathroom's door and walked out.
- Mr. Bra... Ivan? - you called.
- I'm at the kitchen! - you heard his voice coming from another room. You followed his voice to the kitchen.
You blushed when he smiled at you.
- I was cleaning your mess. - he joked.
- I'm so... - you started to say, but he laughed and walked in your direction.
- No need to say sorry, I already told you. - he grabbed your face, making you look at his violet eyes. You blushed when his finger touched your lip. He then ran his hand thro
Keep me Warm, Keep me Alive - Ch. 1Keep me Warm, Keep me Alive - Ch. 1 by Blanche-sama
It was raining, and the day was cold and wet. You tugged your hair behind your ear and grabbed some candies. You were laying lazily on your bed, after a really busy day, and you just didn't want to leave it. But you knew, as soon as the doorbell rang, that you would need to leave your bed soon.
Your mother opened you bedroom door.
- (Y/N), our new neighbor is here. Come down so you can talk to him.
- Do I really have to? - you moaned.
- Yes, you do. Come on, be polite.
- Alright, alright. - you stood up and followed your mother downstairs.
You had heard about this new neighbor. He had moved one week before, but didn't know anyone. Your mother was a really sociable person, so she decided to invite him for a tea.
You walked into the room but didn't look at the stranger. Now you realized you were only wearing your pajamas, and seeing your new neighbor for the first time on this clothes suddenly seemed... Uncomfortable
|More Journal Entries|